How to Apply for Minor or child passport #passoirt

Blessing IAS & KAS prep
0

 


Exclusion of father/mother name from the passport of minor in single-parent custody



1.  Who can apply for my minor child passport in India if I am offshore?

Can an Indian passport be issued to applicants born outside India?

My spouse is living in another country. How do I get his/her signature for consent while applying for my child's passport?

I want to apply for my child's passport. Are signatures of both parents mandatory on Annexure D to be submitted along with the application? What if my spouse is refusing to sign the form?

ideally, both the parents should sign Annexure ‘D’ in fresh or reissue cases (to safeguard the interest of minor applicants). Both parents shall be present at the PSK while applying for passports for their minor children or one parent with passports of both the parents may be present (PSK in charge may call for another parent, if not satisfied with the signature on Annexure-D). However, when the consent of either parent is not possible, the parent who is submitting the application may provide a declaration in form of Annexure-C with applicable reason must submit a declaration in the form in Annexure-‘C’ stating the reasons. Following documents have to be submitted in the given cases:


I wish to apply for a passport for my child who is 12 months old. Can I apply for a 60 pages (Jumbo) booklet?


Do I need to carry photographs of my 3-month-old child while visiting the Passport Seva Kendra (PSK)/ Post Office Passport Seva Kendra (POPSK)/ Passport Office (PO)?

What benefits do senior citizens get for the issuance of passports?

I am a student staying away from my parents. Where do I apply for a passport and what proof of residence do I have to furnish?

Explain the citizenship of India by birth, descent, registration, naturalization.

What benefits do government employees get for the issuance of passports?

I am a Director of a company that is a member of CII, FICCI, and ASSOCHAM? What additional documents do I have to submit?

If a Government employee wants to apply for a change of name in a passport, is he/she required to publish a declaration/advertisement regarding change of name in a leading newspaper?



for  more information kindly call us 

9980693082

https://www.bi-canada-germany.com/

https://www.bi-canada-germany.com/passportandvisaservices

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)